domingo, 23 de diciembre de 2012

#10 My PLE is..... my new tool

Hi everyone,


We are in Christmas time. Blessed holidays. 
I would like to talk in my last entry about my PLE. Symbaloo is a good tool for all the people in order to organize your important and useful websites for your day by day.

Nowadays, I know that my PLE is poor and it's a mess but I think it is because I don't have all the resources that I would want and I did not understand it operation for me. While I was watching the oral presentation of my classmates, I thought 
How do they know this tool? I want this webpage for my Symbaloo. It's so interesting and useful for my future.



I did not think that I can organize my websites in colors or in corners. I think is a good idea Because is very visual and catch the attention of the public.

Now, When I finish this subject I want to make a change in my PLE and I am going to do it again Because

Because now I understand their operation and now I know more websites to improve my English and teach English in a simple, clear and meaningful.

Thanks and a happy new year

Clara ***

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario